Stay inspired with the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera, which combines exhilarating speed and performance with a smart, compact design. The PowerShot G7 X Mark II is ideal for travel, events and anywhere on the go, or as a secondary camera, and features a high-performance 20.1-megapixel, 1-inch CMOS sensor as well as a bright f/1.8–2.8 zoom lens to help capture impressive images whenever your creativity sparks, even in low-light conditions.
Asian Diver tested the PowerShot G7 X Mark II at Sisters’ Island, Singapore, and, although shooting in brackish conditions, found that the camera focused well on subjects with good contrast. The new DIGIC 7 image processor paid dividends with improved autofocus tracking, enhanced image stabilisation and superb image clarity even when we shot with a higher ISO. The zoom lens afforded impressive flexibility, with the ability to pull back for bigger subjects, and use the telephoto portion to maintain distance for skittish subjects like blennies.
A useful feature was the ability to transfer the images via Wi-Fi or NFC without having to open the housing, minimising any possible risk of flooding.
For increased flexibility, the PowerShot G7 X Mark II offers high-speed continuous shooting up to 8fps, and is equipped with Full HD video capability, and in-camera RAW conversion, giving you everything you need to capture inspiring images and video and share them with ease. For the novice and advanced beginner, the PowerShot G7 X Mark II can get close to rivalling images taken by a DSLR in low ISO shots.
• 20.1-megapixel 1.0-inch CMOS sensor (aspect ratio: 3:2)
• Focal length: 8.8 (W)–36.8 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24–100mm)
• Maximum aperture: f/1.8 (W), f/2.8 (T)
• Touchscreen LCD monitor: 3-inch tilt-type TFT colour liquid crystal, with biaxial tilt for low and high angle shooting
• ISO 125–6400, maximum ISO 12800 in P mode
• Maximum video quality: Full HD 59.94 fps
• Dimensions: 105.5 x 60.9 x 42.2mm
To find out more on Canon and their products, click HERE