Simplifying the logistics of diving with a clever solution
It’s a known fact among scuba divers that different fins are needed for different diving conditions. The SCUBAPRO Modular Fin System eliminates this need by having two foot sections and different fin blades that can be switched around easily, suitable for use on rocky shores, tropical waters and cold water diving.
They now have TWO versions of this award-winning innovation for performance, construction, fit and versatility – the Seawing Supernova and the S-Tek.
From left: The Seawing Supernova full-foot pocket, open-heel pocket and fin blade are inter-changeable
The Seawing Supernova’s innovative two-piece design, with blade and foot pocket molded separately, makes transport easy, and with the optional full foot pocket the fin can be modified to handle any warm-water dive scenario.
Angle of Attack
The flexible, auto-adjust central panel fine-tunes the angle of attack according to the strength of kick by counter-pivoting, providing a milder angle of attack for comfort when kicking gently, and a more aggressive angle of attack when kicking at full strength.
Increased Control and Maneuverability
When it comes to frog and alternate kicks, the new twin-tip winglets increase control, power and markedly improve maneuverability. The Supernova is the go-to fin for avid recreational and professional divers seeking maximum speed, power and kicking control in all diving conditions.
- Blade and foot pockets are molded separately with a durable Socket-Lock Connecting System that allows for easy assembly and disassembly.
- The entire system is made from premium Monprene for long-lasting durability.
- Sold as an open-heel set. Full-foot pocket sold separately.
- Available in FIVE sizes (XS, S, M, L, XL) and TWO colours (black or white)
- Compatible with Scuba Skegs – to minimise side slip and maximise stability when finning and manoeuvring underwater.
- The MFS Multi-tool, included with every pair, is all you need to assemble or disassemble your Supernovas. It is molded in reinforced plastic, blue in colour for visibility, holds 4 spare MFS lock plates and the eyelet can be used with a key ring or attached to a lanyard or boat bag.
Purpose-Built, Next-Gen Technical Diving
This new addition to SCUBAPRO’s S-Tek line of technical diving equipment is a purpose-built, next-gen technical diving fin that provides maximum power when you need it. Constructed from durable Monprene and designed with an ultra-streamlined profile, the 30° pre-angled blade requires less deflection to achieve an efficient kick, allowing for a stiffer blade without increasing drag, resulting in less leg cramping and ankle strain and not compromising on manoeuvrability and kick performance.
- The Hydra-Loop ramped and reinforced leading edge improves lateral rigidity for alternate kicks and creates a hydrofoil profile for better thrust.
- The Open-heel foot pocket has a heavy-duty bungee strap that allows for micro adjustments to accommodate various boot types.
- The blade is compatible with Seawing Supernova foot pockets.
- Users can purchase the blade only, and it comes in TWO sizes – Midi and Maxi. The set comprises the MFS Multi-tool, a set of lock plates, a Stainless Steel Weight System and SCUBAPRO boat bag.
- The complete fin is available only in black, but comes in FIVE sizes – XS, S, M with Midi blades, and L,XL with Maxi blades. The set includes the MFS Multi-tool, 2 sets of lock plates, a Stainless Steel Weight System and a SCUBAPRO boat bag.
- The Removable Stainless Steel Weight System gives the user a choice between having a positively-, neutrally- and negatively-buoyant fin.
For more information, visit www.scubapro.com