FANTASEA LINE INTRODUCES
FOR UNDERWATER HOUSINGS
Now taking orders!
Fantasea introduces a selection of products designed to upgrade underwater housings and enhance the experience of underwater photographers.
All products are now available and accepting orders!
UMG-02 LCD Magnifier
Cat. No. 5052
When installed on the camera housing, the UMG-02 LCD Magnifier provides the underwater photographer with an enlarged, clear, bright and sharp view of the camera LCD screen.
Using the UMG-02 makes it easier to compose and focus with the camera system, resulting with sharper and more impressive underwater images. UMG-02 was optically designed for underwater use. The rubber sleeve serves as a sunshade and ensures a clear view also in the brightest conditions. Installation is quick and simple. An adjustable diopter allows focusing the lens to a finer degree customized to individual eyes.
The UMG-02 LCD Magnifier was designed to be installed on Fantasea housings. It can also be installed on other housings featuring a similar design of anti-glare hood rails.
- Magnification: 2.3X (underwater)
- Materials: Hard anodized aluminum bezel, rubber LCD hood
- Lens construction: 2 groups and 3 elements
- Lens coating: AR multi layer coating
- Depth rated to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Dimensions: 79.6 x 76 x 93mm / 3.13 x 3 x 3.66 inch
- Weight: 192 g / 6.77 oz
- Included in package: Lens cap, lens cap secure string and rubber hood quick release secure string
Cat. No. 7501
The Fantasea Moisture Detector can be installed inside any housing featuring sufficient space for the alarm unit.
The Fantasea Moisture Detector is very sensitive, so whenever moisture is detected by the sensor, the moisture detector LED light begins flashing and a warning alarm starts beeping, thereby alerting the user of a possible leak.
The Fantasea Moisture Detector includes an alarm unit and a moisture sensor unit, connected by a thin wire. The alarm unit is installed on any of the housing side panels using a double-sided installation sticker, included in the package. Make sure that your housing offers sufficient space for the alarm unit to be installed (34 x 24 x 7 mm) without interfering with a proper watertight seal. The Moisture Sensor unit is installed just under the camera or camera tray inside the housing.
The Fantasea Moisture Detector is operated by a 3V Lithium #CR1220 battery. A replaceable and non-rechargeable battery is included.
- All components should be handled carefully during installation.
- The Fantasea Moisture Detector assists with detecting moisture inside the housing. Installation of the Fantasea Moisture Detector inside the housing does not eliminate the user’s responsibility of validating housing watertight seal prior to and during the dive.
To order, contact a Fantasea authorised dealer in your area – http://www.fantasea.com/s.nl/sc.34/category.1462/.f
For more information, visit the Fantasea website – www.fantasea.com