Olympus’s latest Stylus TG-Tracker action camera allows you to embrace the outdoors, in a way like never before. Geared for intrepid adventurers and sport enthusiasts, the TG-Tracker lets you vividly re-live your sporting adventures by combining 4K video recording and positional data logging.
It’s the ideal companion for the adrenaline junkie. Boasting a TG-Tracker’s Field Sensor System which simultaneously records GPS, compass, barometer (altitude/depth), accelerometer and thermometer data for an enhanced data video recordings. Incorporating Olympus’ proven Tough technology, the TG-Tracker is crush-proof, freeze-proof, shock-proof and water-proof to a depth of 30m without the need for an accessory housing – it’s quite simply built to survive your wild journeys. Whether you are 40,000 feet in the air or mountain biking down the slopes, the 5-axis Image Stabilisation will ensure a clean shot all the time. This gadget is perfect for those airborne, diving and or on the dirt tracks.
- Field Sensor System data-logging – GPS, Compass, Barometer (Altimeter), Accelerometer & Thermometer
- Extreme 204-degree angle lens (13.9mm f2.0 equivalent in the full frame format)
- Housing-free toughness: Waterproof 30m; Crushproof 100kgf; Freezeproof -10C; Shockproof 2.1m
- 4K/30P & 1080/60P recording modes (H.264/MOV); 8MP stills
- OI.Track 2.0 app for data-augmented video playback with Map or Elevation/Depth information (iOS & Android)
- 5-axis Image Stabilisation (digital)
- ISO 100-1600 (auto); 1-1/24000th sec shutter speeds
- Built-in LED illuminator – 60-Lumen maximum brightness
- Up to 95 minute battery life (1080P; 90 mins at 4K); removable battery
- Included mount converter enables third party accessory use