Every year Asia’s biggest dive show, the Asia Dive Expo (ADEX), kits out its visitors, speakers and exhibitors with quality t-shirts of our own in-house design. This year, for the first time ever, ADEX will be asking artists from around the world to design an original official ADEX T-shirt inspired by the ADEX 2017 theme, Climate Change.
ADEX 2017 is dedicated entirely to Climate Change and the impact it is having, and will have, on our oceans. As the biggest challenge facing nature and humanity, we think the dive industry needs to face it head on and lead the way in combatting this threat to life on our blue planet. With this, we’re looking for top T-shirt designs that catch our eye and really communicate across our theme’s message.
Things to consider:
- How is diving and Climate Change linked
- What message with regards to Climate Change can we convey
- How can the design about Climate Change convey the message to the wider audience
1. Winners will stand to win tickets to the Tao International and Music Festival held on the 28th, 29th and 30th of March 2017 on the amazing island of Koh Tao, Thailand worth over SGD$1000! (Includes Airfare from Singapore to Koh Tao Island, Thailand, 3 nights accommodation and entry to the Tao Festival)
2. Winners will also be invited to be our speakers for ADEX 2017 to speak out about the background and inspiration for their design work!
How to enter:
- Download the design kit HERE!
- Submit all entries to Asian Geographic Pte Ltd via the submission link. The closing date for submissions will be 16 January 00:00(+8 GMT)
- A panel of judges will decide on the top FIVE designs by 18 January 2017
- Asian Geographic will post the top five designs on ADEX 2017 Facebook Page and will conduct a Facebook competition where the top design will be decided by the highest number of likes to be closed by 1 February 2017 00:00 (+8 GMT)
- All contest entries will have to adhere to the terms and conditions set by Asian Geographic Pte Ltd
Please read our competition’s Terms and Conditions
About ADEX Singapore 2017
ADEX is the longest running and the largest dive expo in Asia celebrating its 22nd year in 2017. A must-attend event for anyone interested or involved in the world of diving, the event has seen a continuous increase in visitors over the past few years, with ADEX 2016 attracting a total of 57,793 visitors over three days!
Taking place from April 7 – 9, ADEX 2017 proudly presents world-renowned marine life artists, conservationists and photographers to speak about their passion and work towards marine life. It is organised by Underwater360 (UW360), and is an event being endorsed by major organisations in the industry such as DEMA (USA), the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) and the Singapore Underwater Federation (SUF).
There is no need to vote for the ADEX dedication for 2017. Instead of a marine creature, ADEX will be dedicated entirely to Climate Change and the impact it is having, and will have, on our oceans. As the biggest challenge facing nature and humanity, we think the dive industry needs to face it head on and lead the way in combatting this threat to life on our blue planet.
With its success in Singapore, ADEX expanded to China in 2014 with both shows now running annually, ADEX Singapore happening every April and ADEX China taking place in Beijing every September.