Underwater360 is back with the divers party of the month. Taking place at the Berlin Bar, at CHIJMES Singapore, the party brings together anyone who has a passion for the ocean, regardless of whether they are a diver or not.
With a special line-up of speakers covering anything related to the ocean, it’s the ideal party to lead up to Asia’s largest diving event, ADEX! Speakers include: Joel Chan, President of Underwater Rugby (Singapore); Stanley Ng, Captain of the men’s national underwater rugby team (Singapore); Samuel Wong, Chief Referee of Singapore Underwater Hockey; Kelvin Pung, Founder of SG Underwater Macro Photographer; Kenneth Tan, founder of 300Bar.Asia, and Kulynn Khor, award-winning photographer for marine behaviour (Anilao Photo Competition 2016). From
Alongside the talks, there are fabulous lucky draw prizes to be won from dive trips to dive gears – it’s a party you simply cannot miss!
Lucky Draw prizes
- 2 x Pandora Tool kits
- 5 x Diveaholic T-shirts
- 2 x ADEX Singapore 2017 TekDive conference tickets
- 1 x Dive The Big Blue Book: A Historical Affair Vol 1 & 2
- 1 x Hotel Nuve Heritage 2D1N Staycation
- 1 x Todd Essick’s Beginnings: Goddesses, Sirens and Mermaids (Open up and signed on the spot)
- 5 x Vintage UW3some Thermal Mugs
- 1 x 7 Seas Dive Gili 3D2N Dive and Accommodation
- 2 x 3D2N Full Board Package from Summerbay Resort, Terrenganu, Malaysia
First 100 visitors will get a free welcome drink, and for those who wish to drink on – it’s one for one (Happy Hour prices) until late.
To sign up for the event click HERE, or just turn up at The Berlin Bar at Chijmes and we will register you on the spot! So make a date with us!
The last divers’ party attracted a wealth of ocean enthusiasts who enjoyed talks from Syrena (Singapore’s first mermaid), Chris Kim (AIDA freediver), and Michelle Ooi (11-time Singapore national woman’s freediving record holder). Read about it HERE.